Logan’s parents tracked their son’s sleep schedule from 1 month to 7 months old. They wrote about their experience on their blog and offered up a few reasons that they loved their tracker:
- Allan could check from work how our day was going
- I could see that the hard work put into sleep training was paying off; I needed all the motivation I could get!
- Even though it only took a few minutes a day people thought was a supermom when they saw our site
- When Grandma and Grandpa babysat I could look at the last few days and say with great accuracy what to expect from sleep, feeding and diapers (‘He had a good nap this morning so he’ll likely take about an hour and a half nap around two, around 6:30 he’ll want to cuddle and might sleep for thirty minutes…’) Truly data driven parenting.
- The first three months are fuzzy in my mind. It’s nice to look back and see that we made it through it!
- I love analyzing data and this gave me a little project
These are all great reasons, but I’m particularly partial to the last one. Curiosity is what drove me to create Trixie Tracker, so I’m always thrilled to hear it is helping other parents satisfy their own curiosity.
You can discover amazing patterns in your child’s schedule if you simply observe. Become a parent scientist for a few days and see what you learn. It’s worth trying and it’s free!