Every parent knows how scary and stressful it can be when your child is sick. If you are giving medicine to your child, Trixie Tracker can help out by keeping a record of what, when and how much.
Six Ways the Medicine Tracker Helps You Care for Your Baby:
- Customize your medicine cabinet and keep a history of medicines given
- Record single medicine doses which are given as-needed (e.g. Tylenol for fever)
- Set up Prescriptions which have a fixed number of doses or days (e.g. Amoxicillin for ear infections)
- Set up Prescriptions which have an open-ended number of doses and are given until no longer needed (e.g. Zantac for reflux)
- Record skipped doses if necessary
- Discontinue prescriptions when no longer needed
More benefits of the Medicine Tracker:
- Have a complete record of all medicines you have given your child.
- All doses are recorded on your calendar. Look up any month and see what happened on a specific day.
- Look up any prescription. See the date and if all the doses were given.
Setting up prescriptions is easy. Trixie Tracker carefully steps you through the process that translates a written Rx into scheduled doses on a calendar.
You'll also be able to easily see at a glance, for example, how many prescriptions your child has had over the last 12 months, or simply when the last dose of Tylenol was.