We know that pumping is hard work and breast milk is precious and perishable. Create an online pumping log to track your schedule and manage your milk with our virtual milk inventory so that nothing is wasted.
Here’s Why Tracking Will Make You Smile:
- You’ll understand your milk production and pumping schedule
- Tag and track your pumped milk as virtual inventory
- With milk inventory, you can see exactly what’s in your fridge and freezer, and how old it is — without ever setting foot in the kitchen.
- If you’re using Bottle Tracking, your inventory will show up on the ‘Add Bottle’ form, and you can track the complete milk cycle.
- Use ounces (oz) or milliliters (mL) — and switch units at any time
You can use the Pumping Tracker just to track your pumping schedule. However, if you choose to let Trixie Tracker keep inventory, some pretty cool things can happen:
- Get an immediate summary of the total volume of milk in your fridge and freezer.
- Did you have spicy Thai food or a glass of wine one evening before you pumped? Add a comment to that pumping session. Notes are automatically linked to your inventory.
- If you store extra milk in the freezer on an irregular basis, tag it and forget about it. You will always know exactly how old each container is, and which container you should pull out first.
Moms know that pumping is no fun. But if you’re going to do it, Trixie Tracker makes managing the process more convenient.
It’s a Better System
Refrigerate, Freeze or decide later?
You can add your pumped milk to a trackable inventory with just one click.
Leave a Note for the Future You
Did you have spicy Thai food one evening before you pumped? Add a comment to that pumping session. Notes are automatically linked to your inventory. You’ll see the note when you pull the milk out of the freezer or fridge.