Is there anything parents want more than a good sleep schedule for their baby? Discover invaluable patterns in your baby’s sleep rhythms after tracking for only a few days.
Four Ways To Get Your Baby on a Good Sleep Schedule
- Understand your baby’s transition time
- Discover if you are starting naps at the wrong time by comparing attempted naps
- Find out if sleep locations are important
- See your baby’s actual sleep pattern and use it to create a good schedule
The Sleep Tracker breaks the sleep cycle into three parts so you can understand your baby’s sleep needs:
- Putting your child down to sleep (transition time)
- Falling asleep
- Waking up
Recording the transition time is optional, but it can be useful when setting up a sleep schedule. By tracking the nap start times, you can see if there are patterns in your bedtime and naptime routines.
Discover Sleep Patterns
As you begin recording sleep, Trixie Tracker automatically translates your data into beautiful charts and graphs. Once you have collected a few days worth of data, these charts will fill in and patterns in your child’s sleep habits will begin to emerge.
The most recent sleep information is summarized on your site home page. You can easily see a quick overview of the whole day or get specifics on the current sleep cycle.
These tools make it easy to record accurate data which means you’ll be able to make better sleep schedule decisions — for you and your child.